Friday, March 30, 2012

It's "Favorite's Friday" | Bring on the Yellow

Happy Friday!! I'm so glad it's the weekend again... Of course, I'm back on schedule with another "Favorite's Friday", this time with 5 great yellow items I found recently on Etsy. I won't make you wait any longer, here goes:


1. Fabric Organizer Storage Container in Corn Yellow
By BaffinBags3.

2. Paper Garland in Yellow, White & Blue
By Hoopdaloop

3. Set of Yellow and Gray Chevron Pillows
By MilkandHoneyLuxuries

4. Distressed Yellow 'T' Large Wooden Letter
By PaperJackStudio

5. Yellow Dresser with Bronze Hardware
By iam3rin

Oh, how I love Etsy. I still have to get products made for TheMarthaAnne Etsy Shoppe, but trust me, my goal is to do that as soon as we figure out where we're moving next!! I hope you enjoyed the burst of yellow! Have a great weekend out there!!



No comments:

Post a Comment