Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Shop Local | Everyday Beautiful Photography

I don't even know where to start, other than we were totally spoiled from Renée at Everyday Beautiful Photography when Parker was just 7 days old. The photos and video we received were amazing. I can't explain how much I love them.

Here's a sneak peek right from the blog post she wrote about us:


everyday beautiful photography.

everyday beautiful photography.

everyday beautiful photography.

everyday beautiful photography.


Be sure to go on over and check out the rest (Martha + Ryan + Parker), as well as the video at the bottom.

And, because I know you'll love her work as much as I do, go ahead and like Everyday Beautiful Photography on Facebook to see what else she's been up to.

Thanks again Renée for spoiling us with your amazing talent!



No comments:

Post a Comment