Wednesday, January 29, 2014

A Little Blog & Shop Renovation!

Just a quick update to let you know that I'm doing some renovations around the blog and etsy shoppe lately. I have a whole list to get through... and to make sure it gets done I've moved the computer upstairs to the dining room table!

I'm officially getting down to business.




What does this mean? You might notice my picture and about has changed on the sidebar and I have a new newsletter sign up. That's because I've switched to MailChimp. So, if you haven't signed up already... go ahead and do so now. If you're already subscribed... you'll notice the new look:




Not only will you get my blog posts straight to your email, but I'll also be publishing a monthly newsletter with my shop updates, discount codes and more. You don't want to miss out.



No comments:

Post a Comment