Monday, January 27, 2014

Planning for a New Bathroom | Renovations

I'm going stir crazy being at home with a six week old scratch that... he's now seven weeks old and I'm still working on this post. So anyways, I've decided to think about some of the renovations that need to get done around the house and I'm settling on two. The trim and backsplash in the kitchen and the main bathroom overhaul.

I'm on a mission to redo the bathroom for $500 of less. What do you think... Is it possible? <--- I wrote this before this past weekend... when we bought our floor. So now I'm thinking a goal of $750?

Anyways, planning has been... well... surfing Pinterest.

Between these vanities:


unknown.
simplified bee.


And these walls:


thrifty decor chick.

decor chick.


You can see all of my bathroom ideas on the bathrooms. and to build. pinterest boards.

Oh and of course, we bought our sink last week too. This one from Ikea.

And well, there's only one thing left... okay two... lighting and the laundry area. Check out my laundry rooms. board... it's full of ideas... I'm still stuck on which one to choose! I kinda like this one...


two inspire design.


Alright so $750 is the goal. Less is better. We've already bought the toilet, sink and floors. And, I must confess we started demolishing on Friday - pics coming soon!

So excited! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment