Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Sneak Peeks | Around the House

Isn't life just hectic! I'm horrible at this blogging thing... with renos and a baptism coming up... let's not forget Easter. So, I thought I would get on here and share some sneak peeks from around the house. And what I should be blogging about daily... but truthfully might not get around to... well forever!

Anyways, here's what we've been up to:




The backsplash is done! YAY! And the kitchen is pretty much done... I say pretty much because we're hoping to add some crown moulding above the cabinets at some point!


 
Not the greatest picture... but we're back to working on the bathroom. And well, lots has been changing in there!



Some new bedding from Target (Tar... Jay). Am I the only one that insists on saying it like this?



On top of all the renos... I asked the hubs to make me this desk yesterday... and well it will be done tonight. Stay tuned... I've finally figured out the perfect spot to put it... I don't know why I didn't think of this sooner!



And well... I'm experimenting with these bad boys... Corn nuts anyone? They are soaking today and I will take to roasting and flavouring them tomorrow. You know, because I have time for that!

Chat soon - well as soon as life slows down?



No comments:

Post a Comment