Thursday, February 20, 2014

Myrtle Beach, SC | Our Vacay Part 1

What's with this weather? Thankfully, we were able to sneak away from it a few weeks ago to catch a little sun in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. And let me tell you, Parker loved it! And, so did mommy and daddy being able to put him in a stroller and walk everywhere.

We had a busy week, touring, shopping and dining. We managed to hit up The Market Common, Broadway at the Beach, The Tanger Outlets (of course), some Piers and Beaches, Barefoot Landing, Murrell's Inlet... and more! If Parker were older I'm sure we would have needed a whole month just to do everything there.

Anyways, here are a few of the photos that I managed to get while we were being tourists. (unedited of course, or else I don't think you'd ever get to see them)


Joe's Crab Shack - Barefoot Landing

Boardwalk - Broadway at the Beach

Carousel - Barefoot Landing

Carousel - Myrtle Beach

The Man Cave Store - Broadway at the Beach

Mirror Maze - Broadway at the Beach

The Homes - Murrell's Inlet

Ocean View - Myrtle Beach

Boardwalk - Myrtle Beach

Myrtle Beach - Beaches

Pier 4 - Myrtle Beach

Sky Wheel - Myrtle Beach

WonderWorks - Broadway at the Beach


So much fun. I'm glad we went and saw it. Everyone was so friendly and I just loved that southern accent. I can't wait to share the pictures I snapped in Charleston.





No comments:

Post a Comment