Thursday, June 13, 2013

Feelin' A Little Chubby! | Real Life

Oh the awkwardness of a growing baby bump. Here's a quick post to show you the progress on it... I say it's just "chubby" but others insist it looks like a bump...

You can decide:





I won't complain at the barely there bump... although, catch me on the right day and it certainly sticks out a little more. It all depends on when and what I've been eating. But I've been googling like crazy to see how I compare to others... and it looks like I'm not as big as most :o)

While it's still "smaller"... truthfully it's a pain. And the acid reflux/heartburn is killing me. I'm sure it will be worth it though. Oh and did I mention... I have yet to purchase maternity clothes - I'm sure that won't last much longer!!

(Photos courtesy of Instagram - I should have stood up straighter in the second one!!)



No comments:

Post a Comment