Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Life in Grace… The Perfect Kitchen!

A kitchen that feels like home. Have you ever remodeled a home and then found something you thought would have been better? Ahh… that's what happens when you stumble upon so many ideas. Well, I have finally found the kitchen that feels like home. If we were ever to build a home in the country, this would be the kitchen.

Life in Grace - The Kitchen, Her Highness

Life in Grace - The Kitchen, Her Highness

From Life in Grace…. The mix of colors and countertops makes it feel as if it's been there for ages. I am absolutely obsessed with every little detail, the built in hutch, the dining bar with wood countertops and the oversize island. I'm pretty sure I'm in heaven. I'm not quite sure how I stumbled upon Edie's blog, but I just couldn't stop exploring once I had. And, I ended up seeing two more of her kitchens, not so much a favorite like the firsts, but definitely still worth sharing! The character she puts into them makes them feel like home every time.

Life in Grace - Painted Kitchen Cabinets: Retro Turquoise Style

And...

Life in Grace - Lake Cottage Kitchen: Before and Afters

I was curious. So, I kept exploring. Honestly, I could sit at home and blog surf all day, while dreaming of the perfect home. Waking up in the morning, going for a fun, opening up the email and blogs, then writing and crafting for the afternoon, of course while baking and getting ready for supper. A girl can dream can't she! :D

Anyways, I've been side tracked by my dare to dream life… back to Life in Grace. Here are a couple of more rooms I absolutely adore.

Life in Grace - The Sultry Master

Life in Grace - The Girls' Room

Now, I must get back to renos, work, school and the real life.



No comments:

Post a Comment