Friday, February 14, 2014

DIY Baby Footprints Heart | Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day! While this year marks 12 Valentine's Days together, we're opting out of the typical chocolates, flowers and dinner. Instead we've decided to invest in ourselves and get each other a bowflex.

But... It still wouldn't be Valentine's day without a little something. So, I insisted we celebrate some DIY heart footprints from the little man.




This project was definitely a family affair. First, I placed Parker's feet on the ink pad while the hubs held him. Then he lowered him into position so I could place the little feet. We then did the other foot the same way. I then got out my stamp set and wrote out i love you, and improvised for the period with the tip of a pen. 




I just need to buy a frame and our perfect little Valentine has delivered us the best present of all! Happy Valentine's Day - I hope your spoiled with the time of family and friends who love you and maybe a little keepsake like the one above to remind you what matters most.



No comments:

Post a Comment