Thursday, August 8, 2013

The Baby Bump Progress! | 6 Months

Well... here it is. I feel huge - but I seem to be way behind in the belly department compared to most at this point. I'm not complaining... but I'm definitely afraid of what it will feel like at 9 months. I'm already suffering!!





What do we know so far? Well, most days, the baby only kicks a little... I say it likes to sleep like its momma. And well, we can't forget its daddy traits, it is also very stubborn! Once again we went for an ultra sound and it wouldn't cooperate. Needless to say, we will be going back very soon to get the pictures they weren't able to grab.

Oh... and what are we having you ask? Well, the hubs did give in and said let's find out. Jokes on us, little stubborn didn't give the best reveal and they "thought" they knew what it was. Well, "thought" wasn't enough for us... I googled what they showed us and it could pretty much go either way. So, needless to say, let's hope for a more cooperative baby on August 14!

Anyways, that's the baby update. Gender: unknown. Traits: stubborn and likes to sleep a lot. Oh and there might be a full head of hair if you believe in the old wives tale about acid reflux, it may only hit every once in a while, but when it does it's deadly!



No comments:

Post a Comment