Monday, April 22, 2013

I'm Horrible at This...

I just can't seem to get back into the blogging groove. Err. I have my excuses... but I won't bore you with them. Instead, I'm giving a quick update... we have moved to the basement! YAY! That means more pictures coming very soon! And... an extreme lack of furniture upstairs...

As well, I sold another pair of earrings on Etsy to someone in California... woot! woot! Actually, it was kind of the kick in the butt that I need to get back at things.

Oh... and I'm still debating getting into another business. I can't remember if I shared details before I left or not? But, I'm going to decide not and carry on like it's a secret - you'll have to wait for the news!

In the meantime, while I get my groove back, here are a few pins I've been swooning over lately on my Pinterest.


Excuse me while I move in.
Orrick and Company.

And I'll be sure to bring this shirt with me.
Pinterest.

And this chair... oh and white... I love white.
Proverb 31 Girl.

Isn't this perfect? I want to make it yesterday.
My Sweet Savannah.

Oh where were you when I was little?
RH Baby & Child


Okay enough day dreaming amongst pictures.

Happy Monday!
I will try - okay I will be - back on here again this week.



No comments:

Post a Comment