Monday, April 30, 2012

Fine Photos Final Logo & Other Such Things

Happy Monday!

Okay not really. For those of you who follow me on Twitter, you know that I absolutely don't mean that - Monday's make me want to work that much harder at martha.anne so that one day I can kick the day job... well at least a full-time one.

While I spent my Monday staring at a computer screen pumping out uncreative (well at least to me) pieces of marketing material, both online and offline... I dream of a beautiful home, cooking, being creative, making things... I dream of waking up and enjoying my work day at home in the most amazing office with my cat beside the computer and my dog at my feet... THEN, I realize I'm at work and reality hits me... and yet it's only 10am. UGH!

I know I'm not the only one that spends the work week dreaming away...

Pinterest

And, tonight I made a step in the right direction. The logo for Fine Photos has been completed and I have put the disc together... I will be dropping it off to one very happy client tomorrow after work! Here's what was decided on (after showing you the different logo designs presented):


And, that's my Monday. And of course, I had a very relaxing weekend, stayed in my pj's as much as possible and went for a second look at a very amazing stone home that we are looking at purchasing. Did I mention it was built in 1836? And, it's complete heaven.

Anyways, try and have an amazing work week! :D
I know I'll do my best.



No comments:

Post a Comment